|Back to Back Issues Page|
Great Guitar Tips, Issue #031
September 30, 2006
Here's your latest issue of...
Great Guitar Tips - The World's Most Useable Guitar E-Zine ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A free, monthly E-Zine dedicated to providing you with useful information and tips for your guitar playing ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
September 2006 Issue #031 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you like this E-Zine, please do a friend a big favor and pass it on. If a friend DID forward this to you and if you like what you read, please subscribe by visiting...
Table Of Contents
2. New Addition to Lessons Page
3. Other New Page - Christopher Parkening
4. Product Review - Classical Guitar Books: My Best Three Picks
5. This Month's Fr/ee Music
1. NewsHi to all new and old subscribers!
Welcome to the September 2006 issue of Great Guitar Tips.
I've finally been able to buy that new camera and I'm on a steep learning curve! I also bought the Pinnacle Studio editing system and you can see my handiwork on the new lessons page below. I'm really excited because I was able to get a "Ken Burns" effect on a "still" picture at the start of the video. It adds a little more pizzazz and style to the video itself. Let me know what you think via the contact form on this page...
Also there's two pieces of fr/ee music this month. There are two great little Carulli pieces in A Minor for your playing pleasure.
So let's not waste a moment. I hope you enjoy this month's newsletter. Let's go!
2. New Addition to Lessons PageThe new page is the Barcarolle by Napoleon Coste. When Napoleon Coste fell and broke his arm it put paid to a promising career as a guitarist that may have led to great heights. It didn't, however, stop him from composing some more very fine pieces that are only now, in modern times, being appreciated....
free guitar lessons page...
3. Other New Page - Christopher ParkeningChristopher Parkening is arguably the best classical guitarist to come out of America. Being a student of both Celedonio and Pepe Romero went a long way to developing the young guitarist's innate talents. Read more...
4. Classical Guitar Books - My Best 3 PicksI've had a bit of correspondence over the last few months with people asking me about the best book on the market for classical guitar. Invariably I give the same response and I haven't seen anything lately to change my mine. In my humble opinion you can't go past these excellent publications...
5. This Month's Fr/ee MusicAnd now for the music! This month's music is two little pieces in A Minor by Carulli. There is a Moderato and an Andantino and both are charming little pieces to help build your technique and skills. You can download it here...
Don't forget to right click and use "Save Target As" to your desktop (if you're using Windows). I hope you enjoy the music!
And that's all for this issue. See you next month:))
|Back to Back Issues Page|